Billi 0.2 Micron XC Replacement Water Filter Cartridge
Product code/s: 994051-1
- Highest level of filtration available.
- Filters sediment, chlorine, taste, odour, parasitic cysts & lead.
- 30,000 litre capacity (chlorine reduction.)
- Suits all Billi models.
- Graded density structure to remove cysts, giarda and cryptosporidium.
- Such fine filtration can lead to more frequent filter changes being required, depending on usage levels and the water quality level in your area. Therefore other filters may be more practical for your area, depending on your water filtration needs and budget.
- Activated carbon filtration media with minimal bonding agent to ensure high level chlorine & chemical adsorption.
- Reduces turbidity, chlorine and organic chemicals.
- Filters out sediment particles in the water.
- Allows minerals to flow through the appliance without allowing scale build up.
- Australian Standards Watermark.
- Chemical taste and odour reduction.
Specifications & Product Details
- Nominal filter rating: 0.2 microns.
- Filtration capability: sediment, chlorine, taste, odour, parasitic cysts and lead.
- Flow rate: 3.8Lpm
- Water pressure: 80kPa min – 860 kPa max.
- Capacity: 30,000 litres (chlorine reduction)
- Water temperature: 38 degrees max (must not freeze).
Did you know we recommend different genuine filters depending on your town? There are big differences, even between major cites. For instance, the genuine filters we recommend for Melbourne are different to Sydney. Different genuine Billi filter models are recommended, depending on the water quality characteristics in your part of Australia, and your Billi model. Speak with AquaClear for quick and easy advice on the right filter for your Billi model and your area.
Billi supplies world-class filters to the global market. 6119_Billi-Filter-Range-Flyer_Digital_FA
Enquire or get a quote today
Fill in your details and one of our experts will get in touch shortly to organise your free consultation or quote.
We promise to never send SPAM