Waterworks B5 Boiling & Chilled POU Water Cooler
Product code/s: B5CH
The B5 series has been Waterworks’ leading bottle top cooler for over 20 years and is still a favourite. This model is an industry benchmark solution for locations where you are unable to connect to mains water.
Shown with the recommended optional self-fill bottle, ideal for avoiding the cost, hassle and environmental impact of replacement bottles. (AquaClear do not sell traditional bottled coolers or replacement bottles. We can recommend industry leaders in this field.)
- Available in bench-top or floor standing.
- Serves hot and cold filtered water.
- Easily cleaned and sanitised.
- 36 month comprehensive warranty.
- Easy to clean and sanitise.
- 4L type 304 stainless cold tank for superior chilling.
- 8L type 304 stainless hot tank.
- Easily accessible power switch.
- Recessed lever for fast flow.
- Top and front panels – moulded, UV treated ABS.
- Side panels – zinc coated steel with polymer polyester resin.
- Self-closing taps.
- Safety hot tap (hot/cold model.)
- Watermark approved.
Specifications & Product Details
|Room Temp oC||21o||27o||32o|
|150ml cups/hour at 10oC||44||32||18|
|Litres/hour at 10oC||4.2||3.1||1.8|
REFRIGERATION: Gas R134A. The refrigerant flow is controlled by a capillary tube which has no moving parts. The compressor is hermetically sealed with an automatic overload protector. Lubricant is not needed
ELECTRICAL: Certificate number 160793. 220v 50hz single phase. A 1.5 metre power cord is supplied. Full load current is 1.2 amps
CONDENSER: Quietly operating, air cooled static type with no moving parts
- Hands free-push taps: for superior hygiene.
- Self-fill bottle: A flexible filtration option for those that want to avoid the weight, hassle or aesthetic of replacement water bottles. Just fill with tap water for a continuous supply of fresh water. This is the perfect partner for all bottled coolers and ceramic dispensers.
- Aquanet: Simply remove the no-spill spike and replace with a scuff ring to provide a base for the Aquanet and bottle. Ideal in combination with their no-splash valve.
- Non splash valve: This allows the bottle to be changed without excess spillage. Just place the bottle on the cooler and the valve opens to let water through. When removing the bottle, the valve automatically closes.
- Chilled only version also available.
Enquire or get a quote today
Fill in your details and one of our experts will get in touch shortly to organise your free consultation or quote.
We promise to never send SPAM