Waterworks Bench Top SD5 Boiling Chilled POU Water Cooler
Product code/s: SD5CH
This is the bench top version of the unit Waterworks claim is the most reliable POU (Point of Use) cooler in the market. This unit has been around for 20 years, and from our 10 years of experience, we have no reason to doubt them. A POU cooler is one that is plumbed into the building’s water supply, so that you don’t have the OH&S risks of lifting bottles, the hassles or costs of storing / ordering bottles.
- Available in bench-top (SD5) or floor standing (D5).
- Attaches directly to your water source.
- Available as cool/cold, or hot/cold.
- 36 month comprehensive warranty.
- Compatible with most Inline filter systems.
- Easy to clean and sanitise.
- Huge 14.3L rustproof poly cold tank.
- 8L type 304 stainless hot tank.
- Easily accessible power switch.
- Gloss white colour.
- Top and front panels – moulded, UV treated ABS.
- Side panels – zinc coated steel with polymer polyester resin.
- Self-closing taps.
- Safety hot tap (hot/cold model.)
- Watermark approved.
Specifications & Product Details
Hot Water: 15 x 170ml cups per hour
|Room Temp oC||21o||27o||32o|
|150ml cups/hour at 10oC||44||32||18|
|Litres/hour at 10oC||6.6||4.8||2.7|
*Intermittent use only, continuous use will result in reduced performance.
REFRIGERATION: Gas R134A. The refrigerant flow is controlled by a capillary tube which has no moving parts. The compressor is hermetically sealed with an automatic
overload protector. Lubricant is not needed.
ELECTRICAL: Certificate number 160793. 220v 50hz single phase. A 1.5 metre power cord is supplied. Full load current is 1.2 amps.
CONDENSER: Quietly operating, air cooled with no moving parts.
- Push taps.
- Single, twin or triple filter system with automatic water shut off. (No need to shut off the mains or use tools when changing filters.)
- Cup dispenser.
Enquire or get a quote today
Fill in your details and one of our experts will get in touch shortly to organise your free consultation or quote.
We promise to never send SPAM